Tuesday, September 15, 2015

For Starters


In case you haven't read my 'What's My Story' page, my name is Caitlyn Morral and I am a writer, an artist, and a college student. I have created this blog to share my two cents on how I am making my own happiness.

A lot of times, it seems like it can be a strenuous and difficult task to find a glimmer of light in the world that we live in (at least, for myself.) In other words, it may often feel like every person is obsessed with the same social fad, latest trend, or some Beyoncé song . . . but where do I find my own happiness?

Through my posts, I'm aiming to share my views on how I am able to find my own happiness day by day. In essence, I am on a quest to find and do things that make myself happy, instead of going along with the mainstream crowd. Everyday is a new day that I have the opportunity to find something that will allow me to grow and find hope in the smallest (or the largest) of circumstances.

If this initial post has given you even an inkling of curiosity about what I have to say, then follow me on my adventure through life as a college kid trying to squeeze as much as I can for myself out of my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment