Friday, October 30, 2015

Artist of the Week: Mars-1

Mars-1 is an artist that I recently came across online, and I'm glad that I did! His signature style is something that I think is rare, and that more people should appreciate.


Mario Martinez, or Mars-1, is a California based artist who has a distinct style that he carries out from piece to piece. His perfect use of color and depth is something that I personally envy. 



The above painting, "Transcendental Disaster," is remarkable in my opinion. The neon colors dance before the eyes like lights in the night. There are so many abstract and realistic images within it that it's absolutely mesmerizing.


 

You can find more of Mars-1's beautiful creations at mars-1.com/, where there are also prints and sculptures for sale. The perfect blend of imagination and detail, I can't seem to get enough of Mars-1.  


No comments:

Post a Comment