Wednesday, October 28, 2015

10 of My Favorite Quotes

 
I'm a sucker for a good quote, especially those that I find inspiring and applicable to my life or current situations that I may be facing. Here's a little list of some of my favorite quotes that I want to share with you. I plan on making more lists of quotes for you to enjoy every now and then, but for now, enjoy these. Who knows, if you are unfamiliar with one or two, maybe they will become your new favorites!

1.) "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
-C.S. Lewis

2.) "One child, one teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world."
-Malala Yousafzai

3.) "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
-Kurt Cobain 

4.) "We know what we are, but know not what we may be."
-William Shakespeare

5.) "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
-Oscar Wilde

6.) "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
-Anonymous

7.) "Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."
-Mark Twain

8.) I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."
-Douglas Adams

9.) "Everything you can imagine is real."
-Pablo Picasso

10.) How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
-Anne Frank

2 comments: