Friday, November 27, 2015

Artist of the Week: Veron Ennis


Better late than never, right? For this week's featured artist, I decided to go with someone who really knows how to use color and an open mind in her work. Floridian artist Veron Ennis expresses herself through abstract creations with vibrant tones.



With an ever-changing color palette comes endless possibilities. Ennis proves this to be true with her usage of different shapes and designed accompanied by popping color schemes. The artist primarily works with flat paintings and cubes. The wooden cubes that she paints unfold to reveal eye-catching composition.

 

I have been posting these weekly artist profiles for a while now, which means that I have been able to write about and discover new artists along the way. I only recently came across Ennis, but I am finding it easier and easier to say that she has quickly become one of my own personal favorites.

 

The simplistic designs and beautiful gestures never fail to captivate my attention. There is something so intricate in each and every one of Ennis's abstract pieces that leaves me feeling so serene each and every time.  









No comments:

Post a Comment